Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cupid or (love) Bandit?

I’ll take MY love bandit any day.

Years ago, in fact over a decade ago (OK, now I feel old ), when cupid hit us, Mani and I fell in love and we will ever be so grateful to Dear Cupid for sending love in our lives and for arranging us to meet our soul-mates in this huge world.

And now while Mani found a NEW Sweet heart (whom I love like crazy too), I have my very own Love Bandit too, to celebrate this very special Valentines day with.

We had a fun filled day and although we didn’t go out on a dinner date or a romantic getaway or anything cliché like that, we still ended up having the BEST Valentine’s day ever.

Gauri and her Baba had a very special play date the eve of Valentine’s day and she was super excited and very happy to go out with just Baba (who is usually too busy to be able to spend some alone time with Miss. Bansal). “We had Fun” – said Gauri when they returned back.

“I want to look Beautiful Mumma”, “Baba wear this” were her other big comments that evening while getting ready for their Date. I was so happy to see her so happy.

I had some surprise flowers delivered – how sweet was that!! Thanks so much Jijaji, you are simply wonderful.I also got a bag full of thoughtful selection of Old Romantic classics like – “When Harry Meet Sally” and some beautiful music among other things like Chocos and flower.

Gauri and Neel gave presents to Amma and Baba and boy did they ever look cuter!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone, hope you all had fun with your special ones.

3 comments:

two 'lil weeds mama said...

Awwwwww.... happy v-day to you guys too & SO thrilled for you Manish was there to celebrate the day. Welcome home Manish! The kids look adorable and Neel is getting so big already. =)

Unknown said...

Really love and admire your enthu Pragati, such cute valentine dresses for Neel and Gauri!!Lazy bum like me would have said-'Forget it, V-day ..its just nothing'.And you look great in this picture!!

Anupama said...

Gauri in that snap where she is holding a rose in her mouth is amazingly too good. And Neel I don't think looks like any of you. He resembles uncle and Abhinav a lot.