Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Strong guy with heart soft as butter - we call him Dad

Happy Father’s Day (Belated) to my dad, my husband and all other amazing dads we know. You are pillars of our family and no matter how many times we forget to acknowledge your kid deeds, your love for us and for our kids, you support and strength at times of hardships is much appreciated; we want you to know, your efforts do not go un-noticed.
I am missing you Papa, wish we were closer, to everyday learn from you - new things and to hear the unlimited wisdom about life and the how to appreciate every one and everything we have been given by God. We miss you lots.
The three of us are craving to spend yet another evening with you my Darling husband, how can I tell you how much we are missing you right now, every day and as we strike off the dates on our calendar in the evening, Gauri loves to count how many days left before we will pick you from the airport. Two weeks seems like FOREVER. Come home soon.
Hugs and Kisses
The Lonely Three

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fall short of putting the feelings into words...this just reminds me of an oldie... "papa jaldi aa jana meri car le aana, papa jaldi aa jana meri gudiya le aana saat samundar paar se....."

love to gauri and neel.
tanu chachi.

Not so perfect mom of Neel & Gauri said...

Awl, that is such a beautiful poem Tanu, brought tears to my eyes. When I was a little girl papa was SUPER busy always but were always around except just onetime when he had to travel for High court bench in Meerut, and I was such a mess those two nights. Gauri is such strong compared to me in that sense but she too acts so weird when daddy is not there.
When it comes to song selection - you are the best Tanu