Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mommy's Day

A very Happy Mother’s day to all the Mommy readers of this blog. Sorry we are late in posting this but we sure remembered all of you mommies on this special day. Hope you all had lots of fun with your “special-little-people”. With baba gone (work travel :o( …) Gauri and I had lots of just-my-mommy-and-me time together and loved every minute of it. OK, I did, but I am sure Gauri was missing her daddy way too much. He had to leave when she was still asleep so when she woke up she was looking for “baba” everywhere and then she pushed her toy-box to the window and started repeating “baba-aajao” (Daddy come back)!! Oh that poor thing, those words were melting my heart and I wished her daddy could come back :o(

It is amazing how quickly she is learning both Hindi and English phrases and when she speaks either one of the languages, its is so amazing that I cant express in words.

Later Gauri and I watched some videos and read some books and did I ever mention how crazy she is about her “buuks”, she needs them when she wakes up, when she eats, when she comes back from play outside, when she sleeps and now even at bath time.

Oh and I want to wish a VERY SPECIAL FIRST MOTHER’S DAY TO some very special mommies to my heart this year, my dear friends who all had babies in last one year – Tushima, Yamini, Shweta, Asma, Paridhi and my sis-in-laws Rashi and Tanu.

Hope these babies fill your lives with immense joy and love.

Lots of love to all babies and mommies,
Mommy & Gauri.

5 comments:

two 'lil weeds mama said...

Happy Mother's Day Pragati. Hope you had a special day.

Gauri's hair is looking so long these days =) Those pigtails are really grow'in.

Anonymous said...

Her hair is so beautiful, just like her Mommy's. :o)

Jas said...

Well Father's day is around corner too, isnt it?
By next yr ur daughter will start wishing you herself :)

Not so perfect mom of Neel & Gauri said...

Thanks for all the lovely compliments on Gauri's hair. But I wont lie, its hard to tie pig tails on a never-stopping-always-on-the-go Gauri. I love stroking her hair too:)

Not so perfect mom of Neel & Gauri said...

Jas, indeed father's day is coming too and Gauri and I are busy planning a fun day with her baba.... Sh.....